Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine Linky Love

= Start Copy Here =

VALENTINE LINKY LOVE
SPREADING LOVE ALL OVER THE WORLD

‘For God so loVed the world,
That He gAve
His onLy
BegottEn
SoN
That whosoever
Believeth In Him
Should Not perish,
But have Everlasting life.’John 3:16

Master List: 1. Pinay Mommy Online 2. Straight from the Heart 3. Mommy Journey 4. Written by Mys

Rules:
1. Post this tag in your blog if you believe in the message. Please don’t forget to copy from = Start Copy Here = to = End Copy Here =. If you want, please include your own thoughts about LOVE.
2. Tag as many friends as you want to help spread the message to the world.
3. Comment with the link of your post here so that you will be included in the master list.
4. Don’t forget to come back to the master post once in awhile to check and update your own blog’s master list.
5. Please don’t delete this tag or put no follow tags. Let’s spread the meaning of true love and so as linky love for us bloggers. Thanks!

= End Copy Here =



I got this lovely tag from Chris of Mommy Journey. I am never one to say no to something such as this, so here's my post done in a rush, and yet, I hope it's right.

Here's a quote I got from brainy quotes which just made me smile:

Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.
Rita Rudner

I so agree with it.. It's just that I've had crushes, thought I had feelings for someone else, but in all honesty, no one's ever made me feel what my husband makes me feel.

Tagging:

Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts

Ria of My Journey to Life

Abie of The Sweet Life

Pehpot of Make or Break

Kikamz of Just About Anything





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.