Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WLW: I Feel Love

With Love Wednesday



I feel love when my kids hug me. They do it at the same time and they love to crush me like a sandwich.

I feel love when I get to read romantic novels, nothing like a Judith Mcnaught or a Julie Garwood.

I feel love when I get to watch movies that just strikes a chord with me, like books turned to movies, like The Notebook, Message in a Bottle, Love Story, A Walk to Remember, Time Traveler's Wife, and a whole lot more.

I feel love when hubby surprises me with a dvd I have always wanted or a book I'm dying to have my hands on.

I feel love when I see people in love and during weddings.



Artwork by: Norman Rockwell



1 comments:

very simple things, when done with love, always have a great impact! i love your answers mys. hugs!

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.