Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Letters That I'll Never Send:

Welcome to Letters That I'll Never Send: 
Today's Topic/Theme:  A Letter To A Child
Thank you for reading.
If you want to participate, just grab the button and leave the link to your post at the bottom.
Thanks!

 





Dear Maegan and Paul (the monster kids),

        
             Here I am, taking a break from you and from the reviews. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there would be a long, long, extension. Distractions are all around me. You should know that even when I get cross with the both of you, since you two always find a way to double team me, I still love you, even when I'm grumpy, even when I'm shouting already. I'm sorry, you actually deserve a better mom. I'm not a good mom and I've admitted that already about a million and one times. I will keep learning. You two are so different from each other but you get jealous too much of each other, I seem to not be able to find the middle ground. Well, all I really want to say is I love you. Take care of your dad for me, take care of your grandparents too. If you grow old, love each other and stick out for one another. That's all I have to say for now, as I go run my village to relax my mind. Mwah. I love you Bosyong and Basyang (hahaha! Will I get reprimanded if you read this in the far future) I have to convince you Maegan to go back to school first. (Lol!) I love you Basyang. You make my day when you joke around and say 'Yes sir Mommy!' which little Paul parrots. I love you Bosyong. You made my day when you told mommy that you love me. It's the first time I ever heard you say it. Thanks Paul.


1 comments:

looks like your kids are a handful mys.. but don't ever think that they don't deserve you because you are the best mom there is. we all have our moments as a mom... i honestly have lots of them so di ka nag-iisa. hehe! hugs!

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.