Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Most Wonderful Experience

Dear Readers,

My most wonderful experience happened in the year 2000. Hmm... a long, long time ago. Then boyfriend, now hubby knew I was about to go home and we would be having a long distance relationship from then on. It was a monthsary which turned out to be very special because we did two things I had always wished to do. One was to visit a zoo. The second was to ride a train. I haven't done any of those and in that one magical day, we did. We rode a jeep to SM North. Took the train, and I felt as if I was on a flat rollercoaster, I loved it. I'm absolutely terrified of rollercoasters, and I wouldn't ride one unless hubby was with me. So, when I got to ride in a train, I just felt like a little kid. Then, to my surprise we got off somewhere and we took a jeepney ride and lo and behold! He took me to see giraffes, snakes, birds and elephants live! I got to visit Manila Zoo. Yay! What's your most wonderful experience?


Here's another contest that you might like to join into and it also ends on Feb. 28.
Check it out at My Journey to Life




REQUIREMENTS

  1. Baby Contest: (Babies 0 to 6 years old are free to join) Babies should be wearing something red to complement the Month of Hearts.

You must be a follower of BabiesandContests and My Journey to Life to enter the contest. (Required)

Three winners will be chosen, the Baby who has the most number of votes will be named as Wonderful Baby of the Month, the second and third winners will be called 1st Princess/Prince and 2nd Princess/Prince respectively.

A title of MOST POPULAR BABY will be chosen with the most highest number of comments in our FaceBook Fan Page and BabiesandContests site. (The comment with the I VOTE will only be counted, one comment per one user)
A JUDGES PICK award will be given to one lucky baby who will be picked by our mommy judges.

One lucky WONDERFUL MOMMY will also take a beautiful prize as a token of her hardships and dedication. (You must be a follower of my blogs to win)

This is an online POLL Voting – 1 I.P. Address per one vote.

  1. Blogging Contest: (The contest is open for all, sponsors can also join)
Accomplish the required tasks to validate your entry, the rest are optional but the more you complete, the more points you will have and the more chances of winning.

Four winners will be chosen using Random Org. There will be extra winner for the Special prize.

I will notify winners by e-mail. So, don’t forget to put your e-mail in your entry. Winners will have 48 hours to respond by e-mail. If after 48 hours, no confirmation is made, I will pick another winner.

You can enter up to 3 blogs.


Both Baby and Blogging Contest will run until the 28th day of February and winners will be announced on the 4TH day of March to give me time to validate all your entries and count all the votes.

PRIZES

BABY CONTEST:

Wonderful Baby of the Month Printable Certificate
3 Months Magazine Subscription – Disney’s Princess (girls) Playhouse Disney – (boys) (must be Metro Manila area for free delivery, province winner shall be the one to shoulder the shipping)
A beautiful Baby Gifts and Bag for Mommy from Mommy Jentel Jacinto of Sophie Paris
Make-up Goodies from Mommy Clarissa of Kizuna


Wonderful Baby of the Month – 1st Princess/PrincePrintable Certificate Branded Baby Gift for Mommy and Baby from Mommy Riza of Crayonsnpencils


Wonderful Baby of the Month - 2nd Princess/Prince
Printable Certificate and Baby gifts from Mommy Maren


Most Popular Baby – Printable Certificate
Beautiful Gifts and GC from Mommy Kitty of TotsthatCount

Judges Pick – Printable Certificates

WONDERFUL MOMMY - 3 months magazine subscription – Smart Parenting from My Journey to Life



1st Wonderful Blogger
One domain name for one year at GoDaddy - Pinoy Blogger
(value at $10)
Template for Blogger or Wordpress – your own color choice - Wahmaholic
$5 Paypal - My Journey to Life
$5 Paypal - Make Money Online
Badges/Button - BabiesandContests
5000 EC - AnakniKulapo
5000 EC - Mommy Journey
2000 EC - Mumblings
1000 EC - At Home Here
1000 EC - Reviews Inc.
1000 EC - Maldita.us
2 months ad space My Journey to Life
1 month ad space Yourdailybuzz.info
1 month ad space Home Buddies
1 month ad space Make or Break
1 month ad space Kissmemwa.net
1 month ad space Anothercontest
1 month ad space Isherrygo
1 month ad space Lurververything
1 month ad space MyMomsBest
1 month ad space Thereishappiness
1 month ad space BabiesandContests
1 month ad space Wonderful World of Peachy
1 month ad space Novice on Blogging
1 month ad space Yam’s Files
1 month ad space Simple pero Rock
1 month ad space Kizuna
1 month ad space Bloguardian Hellsite : Overcashed


2nd Wonderful Blogger
$5 Paypal - BrisbaneAustralia
$5 Paypal - A Woman Remembers




2000 EC - Mumblings
1000 EC - Wahmaholic
2 months ad space My Journey to Life
1 month ad space Yourdailybuzz.info
1 month ad space Home Buddies
1 month ad space Bee Mommy
1 month ad space Mom’s Write for a Cause
1 month ad space Supladita
1 month ad space HeartRandom
1 month ad space Namesherry
1 month ad space Sherrygo
1 month ad space Twinshappiness
1 month ad space My Hand made crystal
1 month ad space My family daily adventure
1 month ad space Also Mommy
1 month ad space Wonderful World of Peachy
1 month ad space Earn money Online with Red
1 month ad space A Woman Remembers


1 week ad space and forever link to Pinoy Blogger


3rd Wonderful Blogger
1000 EC - Camerasexy
1000 EC - Sexy blogging
1000 EC - So Pweety
1000 EC - My fantasy blog
1000 EC – All about my life
1000 EC - Jay L
1 month ad space My Journey to Life
1 month ad space Home Buddies
1 month ad space Novice on Blogging
1 month ad space Mom’s Write for a Cause
1 month ad space Oh-so-random
1 month ad space BacolodandBeyondJourney
1 month ad space and 1,000 EC His Unfailing Love
1 month ad space TH Corner
1 month ad space BabiesandContests
1 month ad space Wonderful World of Peachy
1 month ad space Pinkville - Pink & Magic Convergence Zone

1 month ad space Spread the Word
1 month ad space Fashion Explorer
1 month ad space Tasty Exploration




SPECIAL WINNER of 1 year ad space – BabiesandContests
3 sewing online tutorials from Whimsy couture Boutique


1 comments:

wow, hindi pa ako nakapunta ng zoo :D at hindi pa ako nakasakay ng train :)

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.