Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Going on an Entertainment Spree!

Dear Reader,

*This is a blog review for Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest which is ending on Feb.28, so join now!*

With just the title I was expecting a barrage and sensory overload of entertainment. Well, entertainment comes in many forms and ways. The header is a personalized header with photos of herself and her family. With just looking at the blog, I love that the sidebar has anything that you can ask for, archives, chat box, recent posts but I have an issue with the font color. Since the blog's background and the main post's background is dark, it might work better if she used white as her font color for her text so that there would be contrast. I love the colors, but I just might be getting old or probably need glasses so I can read her posts.

I've discovered that she likes to watch movies specially if they star Piolo Pascual. She's been blogging since last year. I love her entry about 50 ways in loving our kids. This is a definite must-read for all parents out there. It is definitely a great list. She likes doing tags which I think is a great way for readers to get to know her better. Her topics range from stories, articles, personal entries, of her 2 boys and of course, entertainment. She even made an entry about how Martin Nievera sang in a Manny Pacquiao fight. Her blog is not-to-be missed. Surely with the wide varieties of topics that she cover Beng's Entertainment Spree will keep you entertained.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.