Friday, February 12, 2010

My 3rd Friday Follow! Yay!

Dear Reader,

Friday Follow

Welcome to the fifth Friday Follow (my 3rd) celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.

Here's how YOU can join the celebration:
  • * Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add to one blog linky.
  • * Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots. We will follow you back.
  • * Follow as many blogs as you like
  • * Comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow
  • * Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow



MckLinky Blog Hop

6 comments:

Happy Friday Follow :D
I love Vampires as well, lol. At least - book ones, I think I'd freak if I actually met one, pleased to meet you
Joe
www.twentytolifeblog.blogspot.com

 

Happy Friday Follow! I'm following you now through GFC!

If you are interested, I have a $10 Starbucks GC giveaway going on right now on my blog!

 

Catching up from Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.