Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Letters That I'll Never Send: To Someone I Love




Dear Labs,

It's been a while since I wrote you any letters. Rummaging through the closet, the last time I wrote anything was for a Christmas card last year. Rummaging my old closet, I found your loveletters. I laugh now at all the assurances you gave me in your letters. It just goes to show how insecure I was. I remember the issues I would protest about, like not meeting your parents yet, or the announcement that I'm the new gf. I kept badgering you if any of your siblings knew of my existence. It all seems so petty now. We faced a lot of issues, long distance relationship and all that. I know that sometimes we failed, but then love perseveres and here we are. 12 years later, still together, still going strong, right now, I do believe it's better than ever. I want to thank you for staying. I want to thank you for accepting. I want to thank you for being. I love you. You should know that. To the infinity and beyond.







2 comments:

ei mys, 12 years na rin pala kayo ni hubby mo? halos pare-pareho lang pala tayo. at parang we have the same experience. long distance relationship and all. insecure din ako masyado noon.. pero i didn't have the awkward feeling of being introduced as the new gf kasi ako lang ang naging gf nya. hihi! :D

 

hi sis, nice, i would love to join your meme, just too afraid na baka mabasa ni hubby yung iba, eh baka lumabas bitter ako, he he he. take care.

happy valentines.

 

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.