Saturday, February 20, 2010

Looking Forward To:



Yay! A Twilight Graphic novel! It's going to be released on March 16,2010. A Korean did it. So I'm not really sure whether it's going to be colored all the way, black and white or what. I'm just majorly curious on how it's going to work out.




I wonder if my daughter will be scared specially as Helena Bonham Carter shouts:"Off with her Head!"

I'm looking forward to seeing my crush



I never even knew he starred in this movie, now I'm going to look for it. This photo is from his movie Dorian Gray. But you might know him better as Caspian, King of Narnia. I'm looking forward to the 3rd installment of Narnia. What about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.