Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where the Moon Shines: A Review

Dear Reader,

* This is a blog review, an entry for Kaye & Pehpot's Blogversary Contest*


I'm loving this blog at first glance. I love blogs who use a black background and can still make their posts readable, images pop out and it just grabs my attention. The header of the blog is simple. You see the name of the blog, the moon and the author's nickname: Verabear . Although the blogger has no photo of her in her about page, sure enough the story behind the blog and the explanation over the name is enough to give you a glimpse of who the blogger is.

The blog is filled with photos, vibrant and engaging. Sidebars are filled with online money making opportunities open to the Filipino bloggers. So it shall certainly appeal to those who want to earn money on the side. The blog is also engaging for those like me who love to dabble in digiscrapping, she has a whole page devoted to digital scrap designers who sell and give out digiscraps for free.

Verabear also supports a lot of causes like the Click for Free Rice and her blog is green. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you better check out her site. I particularly enjoyed her Unicef entry and Chop House entry. You will totally love the photos. I'm all for photos of kids, the boys were so adorable in the UNICEF entry and the food photos were just making me drool. I sometimes wish I wasn't a diabetic but at least I can enjoy the photos.

The blog has a lot to offer and it will certainly make you come back for. I was also impressed with the alexa ranking and the links at the sidebar. I couldn't resist checking out the links to the famous food blog Dessert Comes First and just had to visit Cream Puffs as well. Well, I'm off to have my snacks, the review made me hungry. Go on and snack on Verabear's blog.I know you want to.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © Written by Mys All Rights Reserved.
Just Like Me 2 Theme created by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates. Edited by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.